Pages

January 8, 2016

Tunnel View Has a Home and a Replacement

One never knows how, when and why a painting will be purchased!  I must say I like the suspense.  I was in North Carolina this past fall for a family reunion.  While I was there a friend saw my painting Tunnel View on my website and decided it had to be hers.  The painting is now lovingly hanging in a home in Savannah, Georgia.  I love it when a piece inspires joy.

Tunnel View was a painting which I had in a solo exhibit this summer in my home town Bellingham, WA.  So that the new owner could have her painting as soon as possible, I painted a replacement piece to hang in its place.   Does it look familiar?  I cropped the right-hand portion of Tunnel View and created the Three Brothers.  The new painting gets it name from the land formations I depicted named Three Brothers.  This location is in Yosemite National Park.
  

Tunnel View,  oil, 24 x 30 inches, SOLD 


The Three Brothers, oil, 24 x 30 inches, available